Mr. Viet Authentic Vietnamese Coffee - The Finest Vietnamese Coffee Beans
Sale point — short description
Use rich text editor to add link and text style
Sale point — icon is optional
Good Morning Vietnam Ground: Nut and dark cocoa with strong bready and nutty flavor. The taste is dominated by shades of bitter cocoa and roasted cereals.
Arabica Ground: Dark chocolate and orange. The taste is perfectly balanced, dominated by shades of cocoa, dark chocolate with the hint of orange.
Chon Ground: Caramel and vanilla soft and gentle flavor with a hint caramel and vanilla.
Ca Phe Da Lat Ground: Chocolate and caramel Full-bodied strong taste with chocolate and caramel notes.
TRADITIONAL VIETNAMESE BREWING
- Add 3 tablespoons of coffee powder
- Shake well, press lightly and lock the inner lid
- Add 20ml of hot water to soak the coffee
- Add approximately 45ml of boiling water
- Add sugar, milk and ice to taste
Add additional product informations