GCAP Sea Grapes - Dehydrated lato - Organic seaweed - Umibudo - Green caviar - Caulerpa lentillifera - Delicious Crunchy Healthy Freshness from the Ocean (7.055 OZ /200g of 10 packs)
Sale point — short description
Use rich text editor to add link and text style
Sale point — icon is optional
Brand: GREEN FOOD
- SEA GRAPES (Umibudo or also known as green caviar) is an extremely nutritious seaweed, abundant vitamins, minerals, and amino acids from the sea.
- HIGH QUALITY, HIGH NUTRITION: from fresh sea grapes harvested, no artificial colors, no preservatives, organic, vegan.
- VERIFIED ORIGIN: GCAP's farm which is located in natural clean coastal areas of Khanh Hoa, Vietnam, applies culture and product Japanese technology. All of them bring quality and nutritious salted sea grapes products like fresh sea grapes.
- HEALTHY for everyone, Enhance Health, Boosting Immune System, Support weight loss and weight maintenance, ideal for detox and diet.
- TIME-SAVING & EASY FOR PREPARING: A 20g sachet is convenient to prepare for one serving, can be eaten like vegetable with any sauce (seafood sauce, soy sauce, wasabi…), make salad dressing, sushi and sashimi ingredients or simply as a snack
Details: SEA GRAPES is also known as a type of seaweed originating from Japan, but different from other common seaweed, the nutritional content in sea grapes is huge, bringing many great health benefits. This is also the reason why in Japan, sea grapes are frequently used in their daily meals. With 15 years of experience in sea grapes, GREEN FOOD Sea grapes commit to providing each customer with the highest quality product.
Package Dimensions: 4.8 x 4.0 x 3.3 inches
Add additional product informations