Hello 5 roasted coffee bean processed by the wet method is called wet processed and washed coffee.
Wet processing in general is said to produce a clean taste in the cup of brewed coffee, and also helps to ensure a shining, bright acidity.
Roasted coffee is medium brown in color with a stronger flavor and a non-oily surface.
- Coffee is roasted fresh immediately prior to packaging
- Coffee beans are slow-roasted to bring out a fuller, more even flavor
- Whole bean coffee stays fresher longer
- Coffee beans are packaged to ensure optimal freshness
- The most popular coffee roasted by Coffee Bean Direct
- Take about 15 gram coffee beans to grind
- Put a coffee filter on a cup
- Put coffee beans grinded into the filter
- Shake and lightly press coffee
- Pour 10 ml hot water for coffee being wet and open
- Add sugar, milk and ice upon your taste
Storage: Keep in dry, cool place
Expire date: 18 months from date of manufacture